Yes your thinking on point no is correct.The exam you can do at the earliest will be June 2009. You should always submit the form at the Regional Centre. You can join BCom the same year.
For BPP the mode of exam is mutiple choice.Thanks for your queries.
Ananya S Guha
Regional Services Division.
This post has been edited by Site Admin: Nov 9 2008, 05:30 PM
Am planning to enroll for the BPP program at the earliest. My queries are as listed below
1. I understand that the fees is Rs.700/- if submitted before 30th of October and the DD should be in favour of "IGNOU" payable at the place of regional/study center that I choose
2. If I enroll now, when is the next I can appear for exams?
3. On successful completion of the BPP program, can I register for B.Com in the same year or will I require to wait for another one year?
4. What is the mode of examination? Is it multiple choice or written exam? what would be the pattern
5. Can I just submit the application form at any study center or is it better to submit the same at the regional center?
Request anyone to explain the above points and if anything more that I need to know before I enroll for this course.
Reason for edit: Quote Proper Formating accidently was currupted